With the flap and easy to read scale, the Type F sight flow indicator is used to check the flow rate of a liquid in a pipeline. It can be used in vertical or horizontal lines and is ideal as a plant safety device where you need to maintain a constant flow, for example in lubricating or cooling systems.
- Stainless steel flap and scale plate
- Body cast in stainless steel or carbon steel
- With threaded or flange connections
- Pressures up to 60 Bar
- Temperatures up to 250 degrees
- CE Marked where required and fully compliant with the Pressure Equipment Directive