Low profile, clean-line design with counter-sunk bolts. For welding into or onto vessel wall. Complete with fully gasketed glass plate and bolting. High pressure versions up to 25 Bar are available. Operating temperatures up to 243°C with Borosilicate Glass.
The base frame is welded onto or into the vessel wall. Then the sightglass plate together with two seals is firmly bolted down by the cover frame and a set of fastening bolts.
- For welding into or onto vessel wall
- Radiused base flange available
- Complete with fully gasketed glass plate and bolting
- Operating pressures up to 25 Bar depending on viewing area
- Sizes: Viewing length up to 725mm, viewing width up to 50mm wide
- Operating Temperature: Up to 243°C with Borosilicate Glass
- Materials: stainless steel, carbon steel or hastelloy