Quick release pressure vessel clamps offer an economic and safe alternative to conventional bolting when assembling pressure vessels and pipelines. They offer the following benefits to manufacturers of pressure vessels, reactors (including glass lined vessels), filter housings and a wide range of pressure equipment
- Significant saving can be made by reducing the dimensions of main flange sections
- No drilling of the flange sections is required reducing both the production costs and time
- Clamps remain captive after opening preventing the loss of nuts and bolts
- Variants available for glass lined vessels
- Many options are available with a wide range of jaw openings, material types and surface finishes
- Costed Calculation Service available
- Please contact our technical department for details.